By using the site, you consent to the following content.
All rights reserved for all contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as ""contents"") such as texts, images, illustrations and programs published on this site belong to JRVA.
Private reproduction of these contents cannot be used beyond the scope permitted by law.
It is prohibited to copy, modify, reprint, sell, or publish the copyright law or any other act that comes into contact with the law without the permission of JRVA.
All rights concerning trademarks, logos and trade names on this site belong to JRVA or the owner of each individual right. Unless they are authorized by trademark law or other laws, unauthorized use without permission is prohibited.
JRVA shall not be held liabley for any trouble, loss or damage caused by the information posted on this site or by using this site.
In addition, the operation of this site may be suspended or canceled. JRVA will not assume any responsibility for loss or damage caused by such change.
The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
- Activities that interfere with the operation of this site, or acts that cause trouble.
- Activities that cause or may cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties, or JRVA.
- Activities that infringe or may infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of other users, third parties, or JRVA.
- Activities that are or may be offensive to public order and morals.
- Activities that violate a law, ordinance or regulation, or Activities that may cause the violation.
- Other Activities that JRVA determines inappropriate.
A link does not mean that JRVA recommends the linked websites or its contents, nor that it has a special relationship between JRVA and the linked website.
Browser and OS
Regarding the usage environment JRVA has confirmed the operation of this site.
Please note that users using other than the recommended OS / browser described may not be compatible with the technical specifications adopted on this site, and the display may be distorted. Please give me.
* The following usage environment and recommended environment are subject to change without notice.
[Recommended OS / Browser]
・ OS / Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS X & iOS, Google Android
・ Browser / Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
About implementation of safety measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of our customers' personal information, JRVA implements information security measures, stores personal information in a safe environment that cannot be accessed by general users, and makes unauthorized access to personal information. JRVA will surely prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, if it is necessary to improve information security measures due to internal audits, actual cases of security incidents at other companies, or requests from customers, JRVA will immediately correct them.