Also a base for golf, tennis and mountain climbing. BBQ is also OK!
Just 15 minutes from Nirasaki IC in front of the Minami Alps, you can enjoy extraordinary life.
Golf, tennis, fishing, mountain climbing, etc., you can spend while feeling close to nature.
Since it is only 30 minutes to Shosenkyo, it can be used as a tourist base in Yamanashi.
- Waste Disposal
- Water Supply
- Generators OK
- Shower and Bath
- Pets Acceptable
- Special Offers
- Waste Station
〒400-1131 6949 Kamezawa, Kai City, Yamanashi Prefecture
8km (about 10 minutes) from Chuo Expressway "Nirasaki " IC
Telephone inquiries (Japanese only) or E-mail inquiries
3,000 yen / 1 night / 1unit (including trailer)
* The above usage fees are as of July 3, 2019.
Months of Operation
- All months of the year
- Sunday and Public Holidays
- A day before Sunday and Public Holidays
- Spring Holiday
- Golden Week
- Summer Holiday
- Bon Holiday
- Winter Holiday
- New Year's Holiday
* Depending on the season, you may be able to stay even if you do not need a power supply or if the facility exceeds the number used.
Check-in On the day
Check-out Next day
～ One day in advance
Please make a reservation by phone! !
Vehicle Size Availability
- Full Conversion
- Semi-Full Conversion
- Bus Conversion
- Cab Conversion
- Van Conversion
- Travel Trailers
- Japanese Kei Camper
* Be sure to put them leashes.
* Do not let your pets excrete in the park.
Please be sure to clean up outside the park.
About RV Park Facilities and Services
Business Hours for Bathrooms
Available 24 hours
Waste Disposal Available
500 yen per garbage bag
<Please separate garbage. >
● Burning garbage, PET bottles
Power Supply Availability
Power supply ¥ 1000
Power Generators Usage
■ Tennis court
Usage fee: 1,500 yen / per hour
■ Futsal court
Usage fee: 5,000 yen / per hour
■ Table tennis
Usage fee: 500 yen / per hour
■ Pool (summer only)
* Charges may change depending on the season.
* Regarding tennis and futsal, we recommend you to bring rackets and balls.
* Please bring your swimsuit.
■ Because holiday houses are adjacent and scattered, please pay attention to music and conversation volume during quiet listening time (22:00 to 7:00).
■ Please attach a leash to your pet.
■ Unlike campsites, there are some restrictions on outdoor cooking. OK if open flame is prohibited and BBQ level.
* The above information is as of July 03, 2020.
About the Closest Bathing Facilities
the Name of the Closest Bathing Facilities
<Chenonceau> Large public bath (in some cases, cottage private room)
Access to the Bathing Facilities
Located in Sakura Resort facilities.
[Adult] ¥ 500 / [Child] ¥ 300
* Rates are as of July 3, 2020.
[Business hours] From 15:00 to 22:00
[Closed] Irregular holidays
If the public bath is closed, we will introduce a nearby hot spring facility.
Activities and Attractions
● Chigatake Fukada Memorial Park
● Shikishima c.c
● Green Valley c.c
● Kiyokawa fishing pond
● Marus Hosaka Winery